- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mountain Gear. You can get a taste of rock climbing on the indoor wall here. A one-hour class costs $20; rent climbing shoes for $6 a day. 2002 N. Division St., Spokane, WA, 99207. 509/325–9000 or 800/829–2009. www.mountaingear.com.
Wild Walls. Here, a day pass to climb the Big Wall costs $15; there are also classes for ages four and up, a weekly women's climbing night, and special rates for college students and military. 202 W. 2nd Ave., Spokane, WA, 99201. 509/455–9596. www.wildwalls.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's