Sights & Attractions in Spokane and Eastern Washington
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Ephrata
Grant County Courthouse
Built in the 1920s, the redbrick courthouse has a facade framed...
Grant County Historical Museum and Village
More than 30 pioneer-era buildings have been brought here from...
|Museums / Galleries||Ephrata|
The water is high in dissolved carbonates, sulfates, and chlorides...
|Towns, Bodies of Water||Ephrata|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's