Sights & Attractions in Spokane and Eastern Washington
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Spokane and Eastern Washington
Manito Park and Gardens
A pleasant place to stroll in summer, this 90-acre park has a...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Spokane|
The 100-acre park is what remains of Spokane's Expo '74. Sprawling...
|Parks, Amusement Parks, Carousels||Spokane|
Washington State University
Opened in 1892 as the state's agriculture school, Washington...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's