- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
The Tri-Cities Airport in Pasco is served by Allegiant, Delta, Horizon, and United. Taxis and rental cars are available there. Some hotels also offer an airport shuttle. Greyhound Bus Lines and Amtrak's Empire Builder both stop in Pasco. Ben Franklin Transit serves all three cities. By car, I-82 is the main east-west highway; from Ritzville or Spokane, take Highway 395 to reach the Tri-Cities; from Ellensburg and Yakima, take Highway 82 south and east.
Ben Franklin Transit (509/735–5100. www.bft.org.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's