- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Steakhouse at Moses Pointe
Steakhouse at Moses Pointe Review
In the clubhouse of the Links at Moses Pointe golf course, the Steakhouse serves up certified Angus beef, from burgers at lunch to a 1.5-pound porterhouse steak at dinner. There's also seafood and pasta. If you've left room for dessert, try the decadent Moses Pointe half-baked cookie (a chocolate-chip cookie with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more