- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Grainery Review
Quincy farmers David and Harriet Weber opened their café to feature their own farm products, including the grains used for breads and the scrumptious pastries baked in-house. Locals stop in for espresso and giant cinnamon rolls to start their day. Menu items change to reflect what's in season, such as the strawberry summer salad and hearty vegetable soups. Some Friday nights live music plays in the spacious, brightly decorated, country-cozy setting.
- Address: 101 E St. SE, Quincy, WA 98848
- Phone: 509/797–7240
- Location: Quincy
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. No dinner.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more