- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
The Grainery Review
Quincy farmers David and Harriet Weber opened their café to feature their own farm products, including the grains used for breads and the scrumptious pastries baked in-house. Locals stop in for espresso and giant cinnamon rolls to start their day. Menu items change to reflect what's in season, such as the strawberry summer salad and hearty vegetable soups. Some Friday nights live music plays in the spacious, brightly decorated, country-cozy setting.
- Address: 101 E St. SE, Quincy, WA 98848
- Phone: 509/797–7240
- Location: Quincy
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more