- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Sinclair Estate Vineyards
Sinclair Estate Vineyards Review
This downtown tasting room for one of Walla Walla's newest wineries opened in 2010, and wines available here include syrah, chardonnay, and two blends. Owners Tim and Kathy Sinclair also own Vine and Roses Bed and Breakfast, and their love for French antiques and fine art is evident in the elegant tasting room. There's even a grand piano and live music on Friday evening, with no cover charge.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are traveling to Thompson Falls, MT this summer to spend a couple of days with friends. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more