- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- helpful and pleasant service
- good value
- noise from trucks, trains, and nearby nightlife can be distracting
- very small hotel, so no recreational amenities
Check Rates from our Partners
Montvale Hotel Review
Housed in one of Spokane's recently-restored historic buildings, this intimate boutique hotel has spacious rooms with comfortable beds, classy retro style, and flat-screen TVs. Bathrooms are spacious too, some with two-headed showers. (A few of the standard queens don't have tubs, so if that's important to you, ask about that when reserving.) The second-floor lobby is a welcoming place to read a book or admire the glass atrium and art deco steel canopy.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more