- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Holiday Inn Express
At a Glance
- near a walking/biking trail
- board games to borrow in lobby
- pool toys
- no restaurant on-site
- rates go up on college event weekends
Holiday Inn Express Review
This hotel gets rave reviews for its cleanliness, comfortable beds, and friendly service. All rooms include a refrigerator and microwave; flat-screen TVs add a modern touch. The pool and hot tub are filled with saltwater, which is supposed to be easier on the skin and certainly on the environment. Cookies and milk are a nice treat in the evenings, and coffee and hot cocoa are also plentiful 24/7 and free for guests.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more