- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Michael's on the Lake
Michael's on the Lake Review
In the late afternoon golden rays of sunset wash over the dining room and deck at this lakeside restaurant. Indulge in prime rib or Parmesan-crusted halibut over linguini, or go for the lighter soups and sandwiches. Chocolate lovers will appreciate the dessert menu with choices like mile-high mud pie, half-baked chocolate chip cookies, and chocolate banana bread pudding. Unique appetizers, including prime rib quesadillas and California sushi served in wonton tacos, are half-price during happy hour daily 4–6 and 9–close.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
My family is looking to take a road trip out west to visit landmarks and national parks this summer in the month of July or August. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's... Read more
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental... Read more