- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Michael's on the Lake
Michael's on the Lake Review
In the late afternoon golden rays of sunset wash over the dining room and deck at this lakeside restaurant. Indulge in prime rib or Parmesan-crusted halibut over linguini, or go for the lighter soups and sandwiches. Chocolate lovers will appreciate the dessert menu with choices like mile-high mud pie, half-baked chocolate chip cookies, and chocolate banana bread pudding. Unique appetizers, including prime rib quesadillas and California sushi served in wonton tacos, are half-price during happy hour daily 4–6 and 9–close.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more