- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Michael's on the Lake
Michael's on the Lake Review
In the late afternoon golden rays of sunset wash over the dining room and deck at this lakeside restaurant. Indulge in prime rib or Parmesan-crusted halibut over linguini, or go for the lighter soups and sandwiches. Chocolate lovers will appreciate the dessert menu with choices like mile-high mud pie, half-baked chocolate chip cookies, and chocolate banana bread pudding. Unique appetizers, including prime rib quesadillas and California sushi served in wonton tacos, are half-price during happy hour daily 4–6 and 9–close.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more