- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Inn at Soap Lake
At a Glance
- beautifully landscaped gardens
- private beach has lounge chairs
- cozy lobby
- no pool
- registration desk is not staffed, but management is on-site
Inn at Soap Lake Review
Built in 1905 as a stable and blacksmith shop, this beachside structure was converted to an inn in 1915 during Soap Lake's heyday as a destination for health treatments—most rooms have a soaking tub with the natural mineral-rich water on tap. Floral patterns dominate most rooms, which are appointed with contemporary furnishings and modern amenities. Most rooms have a wet bar with microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, and supply of dishes and cutlery. Some cottages are fully equipped with their own kitchens, grills, and decks for a comfortable vacation experience for families.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more