- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
The Cedars Review
Right on the edge of the Columbia River, Cedars has beautiful views and a 200-foot dock for boaters coming to dine. A deck is open seasonally, and it's popular as an after-work gathering place. The menu includes top-quality steaks, pasta, and poultry. Shellfish are also on the menu, as well as several kinds of fresh fish, including salmon, halibut, swordfish, and ahi tuna. The fish are available with a choice of sauces and the option to be prepared blackened in Cajun spices in a cast iron skillet. An extensive wine list features many local labels. Save room for the house-made mud pie.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more