- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Green Gables Inn
At a Glance
- Mini-fridges in rooms are a nice touch
- pretty setting
- good room amenities for a B&B
- two-night minimum stay on weekends
Check Rates from our Partners
Green Gables Inn Review
One block from the Whitman Campus, this 1909 Arts and Crafts-style mansion sits among flowering plants and shrubs on a quaint, tree-lined street. Charming guest rooms, their names derived from Lucy Maud Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables, are individually decorated with Victorian antiques. The Idlewild contains a fireplace and private deck, while French doors in Dryad's Bubble lead to a small, private balcony.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more