- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mizuna Restaurant Review
Fresh flowers and redbrick walls lend both color and charm to this downtown eatery. Grilled Idaho ruby red trout is served with braised kale and root vegetable hash; New York strip steak comes with sauteed seasonal vegetables and rich blue cheese-crimini mushroom mac and cheese. Local produce is the inspiration for such scrumptious vegetarian fare as white cheddar–and-apple salad and stuffed acorn squash with wild rice. Mizuna's cheese plate gets rave reviews and goes well with the Northwest wines highlighted in the wine bar. Dessert specialties include vegan carrot cake. The patio is open for outdoor dining May through September.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more