- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Elk Public House
Elk Public House Review
This eatery in the relaxed Browne's Addition neighborhood, west of downtown, serves pub food such as lamb sandwiches, burgers, soft tacos, salads, and a spicy gumbo, together with a good selection of microbrews, most from the Northwest. A copper bar stands along one wall, backed by a mirror, giving the interior a saloonlike appearance. Grab an outdoor table in summer if you can.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are 3 familes (15 at most in group) traveling August 4-11. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more