- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Inn at Blackberry Creek
At a Glance
- wonderful breakfast with several choices
- rooms are very well-stocked with lots of extras
- hosts are warm and friendly
- very popular but only four rooms, so book ahead for special wine-event weekends
- no children under 12
Check Rates from our Partners
Inn at Blackberry Creek Review
Central, yet with a secluded feel, this 1906 Kentucky farmhouse-style home sits on a 2-acre lot in a residential area near the city park, with Blackberry Creek running through the backyard. Renoir's Studio has a private hot tub for two. For the ultimate in privacy, book the intimate Monet's Garden Suite, which is separate from the main inn and has its own garden and private hot tub.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more