- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Red Lion Columbia Center
At a Glance
- handy location
- good value
- seasonal pool
- no full-service restaurant (many at the nearby mall)
- best for business guests
Check Rates from our Partners
Red Lion Columbia Center Review
Talk about convenience: it's next to a regional shopping mall and a few blocks from the convention center. The recently renovated rooms have microwaves. The Red Lion chain's Roaring Start breakfast buffet in the morning costs $4.95 for guests and is the only time the restaurant is open. Food is available in the evenings in the lounge, which also has karaoke on the weekend.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are 3 familes (15 at most in group) traveling August 4-11. Read more
· News & Features
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more