- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Inn at Abeja
At a Glance
- beautiful grounds
- very spacious accommodations with kitchens
- private tours of the on-site winery
- closed from mid-December to February
Check Rates from our Partners
Inn at Abeja Review
Twenty-five acres of gardens and vineyards surround a turn-of-the-20th-century farm with guest cottages and suites. Each accommodation has board games, books and magazines, binoculars (to better enjoy the bucolic views), CD and DVD players, satellite TV, and Wi-Fi. Pets are allowed in the Bunk House cottage. Breakfast can be delivered to your room or served in the small barn. It's a short drive to both downtown Walla Walla and valley wineries.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more