- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Inn at Abeja
At a Glance
- beautiful grounds
- very spacious accommodations with kitchens
- private tours of the on-site winery
- closed from mid-December to February
Check Rates from our Partners
Inn at Abeja Review
Twenty-five acres of gardens and vineyards surround a turn-of-the-20th-century farm with guest cottages and suites. Each accommodation has board games, books and magazines, binoculars (to better enjoy the bucolic views), CD and DVD players, satellite TV, and Wi-Fi. Pets are allowed in the Bunk House cottage. Breakfast can be delivered to your room or served in the small barn. It's a short drive to both downtown Walla Walla and valley wineries.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more