- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Red Lion Hotel at the Park
At a Glance
- Pool area is popular with families
- location is great
- good service
- Very large hotel so gets crowded
- rooms that face lobby are noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
Red Lion Hotel at the Park Review
This hotel is adjacent to Riverfront Park and just a two-block walk from the downtown shopping district. All floors in the main building open onto an atrium lobby; more guest rooms are in two newer wings. Bathrooms feature granite counters and multi-spray shower heads, and rooms have been upgraded with flat-screen TVs. In summer, cool off in the swimming lagoon's waterfalls and waterslide. An indoor pool and hot tub are open year-round.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are traveling to Thompson Falls, MT this summer to spend a couple of days with friends. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more