- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Marcus Whitman Hotel
At a Glance
- range of accommodations available
- downtown location
- full breakfast buffet and parking included
- no pool
- no bathtubs in historic rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Marcus Whitman Hotel Review
This 1928 hotel is the landmark in downtown Walla Walla, and guest quarters include spacious two-room parlor suites and spa suites in the historic tower building. Adorned with Renaissance-style Italian furnishings and lots of amenities, these rooms are well worth the splurge. Ask for a high floor to enjoy the best city and hillside views. For business guests or those on a budget, the West Wing rooms are more standard hotel style. The Marc restaurant ($$–$$$) has fine dining and a wine list that has won several awards from the Washington Wine Commission. You can sample local wines at the Vineyard Lounge.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are traveling to Thompson Falls, MT this summer to spend a couple of days with friends. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more