- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Lovitt Restaurant Review
Occupying a 1908 farmhouse, it's no surprise that the emphasis here is on farm-fresh ingredients, and owners Norman and Kristen Six are sincerely committed to localized sourcing. Their original Lovitt Restaurant in Chicago won numerous accolades, and their talents have been well received here since their move back to where Norman grew up. The menu is driven by what's in season, but expect to find at least one vegetarian dish, as well as steak and burgers made from grass-fed beef. Flatbread starters come with toppings like Cougar Gold cheese and Dry Fly Gin cured salmon. Chocolate bonbons with homemade honey vanilla ice cream and cherry sauce are a favorite dessert item. In summer, enjoy outside dining with views of the bucolic Colville Valley. Reservations, while not required, are recommended due to the distance from Spokane.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more