- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Latah Bistro Review
Tucked into a strip mall in south Spokane near Qualchan Golf Course, Dave and Heather DuPree's neighborhood restaurant serves a diverse menu that changes frequently and may include pasta, duck, pork, beef, shrimp, sea bass, ahi tuna, trout, black cod, and scallops. Try the semolina-dusted Idaho rainbow trout with white bean and fennel ragout or long-cooked short ribs with fresh mafaldi pasta. Pizzas, including the eclectic salami and goat cheese pizza, are baked in a wood-burning oven. Save room for dessert. You'll want to try the pumpkin-bread pudding or the "bucket of love" (flourless mini-chocolate cakes dusted with spices). Sunday brunch features varied choices, from pumpkin oatmeal to trout and eggs; a daily frittata is also offered. On Monday, bottles of wine are half off; Thursday martinis are $5. Enjoy live music on Wednesday.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more