- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- welcoming and helpful innkeeper
- interesting history
- quiet and scenic
- no a/c or TVs in rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Churchyard Inn Review
Registered as a national and state historic site, this 1905 Flemish-style inn, 15 miles southeast of Pullman in Uniontown, was once a parish house for the adjacent church, and then a convent, before becoming a B&B in 1995. Kids are sometimes allowed; ask in advance. And book well in advance during WSU games/events. Afternoon tea parties can be scheduled by advance reservation for groups up to 14 on Friday–Sunday afternoons. A common social room has games, TV, and a piano. There is Wi-Fi throughout the inn.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more