- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- friendly, attentive service
- rooms reflect the history of the era but have modern features
- rooms that face highway and can be noisy
- some guests have complained about the continental breakfast
Check Rates from our Partners
Weinhard Hotel Review
Echoes of the Old West ring through this hotel, built as a saloon and lodge in the late 1800s by the nephew of beer baron Henry Weinhard. Rooms have modern amenities but period antiques, and fruit baskets and bouquets of flowers are thoughtful touches. An Internet coffeehouse provides free Wi-Fi to hotel guests and nonguests using their own laptop. Guests can catch a breeze in the pleasant rooftop garden, peruse the art gallery, and take the hotel's two-person surrey bike for a spin around town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more