Spokane and Eastern Washington Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Spokane and Eastern Washington Restaurant Reviews
Nearly every small town in eastern Washington has at least one fast-food drive-through for a quick meal on the go, but choosing a slower pace will reward visitors with an authentic dining experience that often doesn't cost much more. Local diners and cafés are great spots for getting a hearty breakfast of traditional favorites like farm-fresh eggs or biscuits and gravy. Somewhat surprisingly, several of the small towns have outstanding dining options too; check out our restaurant reviews for Omak, Colville, and Dayton. At many restaurants there's an emphasis on locally grown, organic foods. With the region's many farms, it's easy to source produce, grains, poultry, meat, and dairy items, and some restaurants have their own gardens on-site for the freshest produce of all. Spokane has a good diversity of cuisines and some highly acclaimed restaurants, but up-and-coming Walla Walla is becoming a mecca for foodies and wine lovers too.
Browse Spokane and Eastern Washington Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's