Spokane and Eastern Washington Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Spokane and Eastern Washington Hotel Reviews
Family-owned motels and budget chains are prevalent in small towns like Colville, Omak, Grand Coulee, Moses Lake, and Pullman. More of these properties are updating their amenities to include modern touches such as flat-screen TVs; others can feel dated, but at least the prices are reasonable, except during special events when demand spikes create rate hikes. Several pleasant bed-and-breakfasts with friendly innkeepers are found in Spokane, Walla Walla, Dayton, and Uniontown (near Pullman), but with no more than six suites at each it's usually necessary to call ahead for a reservation. There are several historic hotels built in the early 1900s and restored in recent years that are definitely worth visiting in Spokane, Walla Walla, and Dayton. A stay at the Cave B Inn by the Columbia River—in one of its cliff houses, cavern rooms, or luxury yurts—is a recommended destination experience too.
Browse Spokane and Eastern Washington Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's