Spokane and Eastern Washington Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Historic Lodgings: Take a step back in time. Visit the historic hotels and inns in Spokane, Walla Walla, and Dayton, which have been updated with modern amenities and high-tech touches, yet retain the flavor of yesteryear.
Natural Wonders: Get off the beaten path to experience the unique waters of Soap Lake, see the cliffs and canyons along the Columbia River, and hike in national forests.
Wineries: Explore the many wineries in Walla Walla, Tri-Cities, and Spokane.
Family Attractions: Slip in a little education on your family vacation by visiting pioneer museums, then play at water parks and Spokane's sprawling Riverfront Park.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe