- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Goldendale Observatory Review
Goldendale Observatory, the nation's largest public observatory, has a 24½-inch reflecting telescope. The night sky here is gorgeous, unaffected by light pollution.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 4-Star Murano Fr $189+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $20/night less
- Book 3-Star Courtyard Tacoma Downtown in Tacoma Fr $183+/Nt Expedia
- Up to 4% OFF on Tacoma 2 Nts Htl + Air Fr $352 Travelocity
- $67 & Up: Cheap Tacoma Stay — $67 Hotels.com
- Last Minute Vacation Sale! 3 Nts Tacoma + Air Fr $579 — $579 Travelocity
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
I am beginning to plan a new trip in the northwest, and Washington in particular. Read more
· News & Features
With a burgeoning food and drink scene, gorgeous green spaces, and festivals galore, Philly should be... Read more
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch... Read more
Hong Kong is known for great food, buzzing nightlife, inspiring attractions, and for having one of the... Read more