Mountain View Lodge
At a Glance
- roomy accommodations (some with kitchens)
- close to ski resort
- friendly and helpful owners
- no restaurant on site
Mountain View Lodge Review
Just east of the town of Packwood, this convenient, quiet motel is 40 miles from both Mt. Rainier and Mt. St. Helens, and 17 miles from White Pass Ski Resort. Rooms have pine paneling, and some have log furniture, microwaves, and refrigerators. Family suites have fireplaces and sleep six. There's also a year-round hot tub and picnic area.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $80.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Tacoma Hotwire
- Starting Fr $67: Great Tacoma Price Hotels.com
- Book 3-Star The Villa Bed & Breakfast in Tacoma Fr $185+/Nt — $185 Expedia
- $96 & Up: Cheap Tacoma Stay — $96 Hotels.com
- Tacoma Savings! Book at Red Lion Tacoma Fr $137+/Nt — $137 Expedia
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
As a family, father, mother daughter and Son all adults - are planning to spend about 15 days on Road starting out of Seattle around 18 Jun. Read more
· News & Features
A New York City judge has ruled against the use of apartments for "transient tenants," which includes... Read more
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more