- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Planning Your Time
Head to Alki Beach and follow a path around the peninsula, enjoying the shoreline, Alki Point Lighthouse, and Lincoln Park. This is easiest to do by car. If you arrived by water taxi from Downtown, however, you can rent a bicycle by the terminal and bike the same route; the trip by bike takes roughly 35 minutes. California Avenue, which is in the center of the peninsula, can be your last stop, for sustenance.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's