- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Planning Your Time
The few sights the neighborhood has are helpfully grouped close together. The Henry Art Gallery and the Burke Museum are on the lovely UW campus. You can combine a museum stop with a campus stroll and then hit The Ave (the area's main drag) for lunch. Alternatively, plan your campus and museum visit for later in the afternoon, have dinner on The Ave, and cap off the day with a picnic at either the Center for Urban Horticulture or Magnuson Park.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's