Visitor Information in Whidbey Island
Central Whidbey Chamber of Commerce. Central Whidbey Chamber of Commerce's website has a great list of resources, from lodging to shopping, restaurants and local events. 107 S. Main St., Coupeville. 360/678–5434. www.centralwhidbeychamber.com.
Langley/South Whidbey Chamber of Commerce. Start off the "Langley Loop"—an 8.5-mile scenic driving or biking tour, at the Langley/South Whidbey Chamber of Commerce, which will point you in the right direction for South Whidbey's eclectic mix of restaurants, galleries, wineries, and markets. 208 Anthes Ave., Langley. 360/221–6765. www.southwhidbeychamber.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's