- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Buses run to the Eastside, but it's easier to get here by car, though you'll pay a toll crossing the 520 floating bridge, and rush-hour traffic is a nightmare. The other route to the Eastside is I-5 South to I-90 East. Bellevue is the most accessible town by public transportation (www.soundtransit.org). It has a bus hub that's within walking distance of the art museum. The most direct bus route to central Bellevue is the number 550.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's