- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Explore Tiger Mountain, the most popular hiking (and biking) spot a hop, skip, and jump from Seattle, with a large trail system and something for everyone, from grandparents to trail runners.
Feel the wind on your face in the Velodrome: Marymoor Park's bicycle racing track is open to the public, and although track bikes are given right of way, you can take a spin on any road bike. If you'd rather be a spectator, races are held weekly in summer.
Visit the Bellevue Botanical Gardens, a 36-acre park with colorful gardens and trails.
Splurge at the Shops at the Bravern in Bellevue. The city has many malls, but the Bravern is the ritziest—one-stop shopping for major international labels like Jimmy Choo, Ferragamo, and Hermès.
Sample Northwest wines in Woodinville. The town has more than 45 wineries (many with tasting rooms), all within easy reach of each other.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $174 & up -- SF: 4-Star Hotel near Union Square, 45% Off Expedia
- $186 & up -- 5-Star Seattle Hotel, Save 50% Expedia
- $149-$189 -- Downtown Seattle Hotel incl. Memorial Day — $149-$189 Renaissance Seattle Hotel
- $135 & up -- Seattle 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 50% — $135 Sheraton Seattle Hotel