- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Explore Tiger Mountain, the most popular hiking (and biking) spot a hop, skip, and jump from Seattle, with a large trail system and something for everyone, from grandparents to trail runners.
Feel the wind on your face in the Velodrome: Marymoor Park's bicycle racing track is open to the public, and although track bikes are given right of way, you can take a spin on any road bike. If you'd rather be a spectator, races are held weekly in summer.
Visit the Bellevue Botanical Gardens, a 36-acre park with colorful gardens and trails.
Splurge at the Shops at the Bravern in Bellevue. The city has many malls, but the Bravern is the ritziest—one-stop shopping for major international labels like Jimmy Choo, Ferragamo, and Hermès.
Sample Northwest wines in Woodinville. The town has more than 45 wineries (many with tasting rooms), all within easy reach of each other.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's