Sights & Attractions in Seattle
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in West Seattle
Alki Point and Beach
In summer, West Seattle's Alki Beach is as close to California...
|Beaches, Parks||West Seattle|
The Museum of Flight
Boeing, the world's largest builder of aircraft, was founded...
|Museums / Galleries||West Seattle|
West Seattle Junction Murals
Walk through West Seattle's business district amid the small...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue), Neighborhoods / Streets||West Seattle|
Browse All Seattle Sights
- Green Lake
- International District
- Oak Harbor
- Phinney Ridge
- Pioneer Square
- Queen Anne
- Seattle Center
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's