Sights & Attractions in Seattle
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in Capitol Hill
One of the area's most beautiful cemeteries, dating back to 1872...
Photographic Center Northwest
A small, starkly attractive gallery space occupies the front...
|Museums / Galleries||Capitol Hill|
Volunteer Park and the Seattle Asian Art Museum
Nestled amongst the grand homes of North Capitol Hill sits 45-acre...
|Museums / Galleries, Parks||Capitol Hill|
Washington Park Arboretum
As far as Seattle's green spaces go, this 230-acre arboretum...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Capitol Hill|
Browse All Seattle Sights
- Green Lake
- International District
- Oak Harbor
- Phinney Ridge
- Pioneer Square
- Queen Anne
- Seattle Center
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe