Sights & Attractions in Seattle
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in Capitol Hill
One of the area's most beautiful cemeteries, dating back to 1872...
Photographic Center Northwest
A small, starkly attractive gallery space occupies the front...
|Museums / Galleries||Capitol Hill|
Volunteer Park and the Seattle Asian Art Museum
Nestled amongst the grand homes of North Capitol Hill sits 45-acre...
|Museums / Galleries, Parks||Capitol Hill|
Washington Park Arboretum
As far as Seattle's green spaces go, this 230-acre arboretum...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Capitol Hill|
Browse All Seattle Sights
- Green Lake
- International District
- Oak Harbor
- Phinney Ridge
- Pioneer Square
- Queen Anne
- Seattle Center
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $174 & up -- SF: 4-Star Hotel near Union Square, 45% Off Expedia
- $186 & up -- 5-Star Seattle Hotel, Save 50% Expedia
- $169-$189 -- Downtown Seattle Hotel incl. Memorial Day — $169-$189 Renaissance Seattle Hotel
- $140 & up -- Seattle 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 50% — $140 Sheraton Seattle Hotel
- $175 & up -- Downtown Seattle 4-Star Hotel, 40% Off — $175 The Westin Seattle