Sights & Attractions in Seattle
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in International District
Kobe Terrace Park
This lovely terraced hillside park has pathways adorned by Mt...
A serene 20 acres of streams, waterfalls, ponds, and rock outcroppings...
|Parks, Gardens / Arboretums||International District|
This huge, fascinating Japanese supermarket is a feast for the...
|Stores / Malls||International District|
Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience
The only museum in the U.S. devoted to the Asian Pacific American...
|Museums / Galleries||International District|
Browse All Seattle Sights
- Green Lake
- International District
- Oak Harbor
- Phinney Ridge
- Pioneer Square
- Queen Anne
- Seattle Center
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's