Sights & Attractions in Seattle
Mobile AppDownload Seattle - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Things to Do in International District
Kobe Terrace Park
This lovely terraced hillside park has pathways...
A serene 20 acres of streams, waterfalls, ponds,...
|Parks, Gardens / Arboretums||International District|
This huge, fascinating Japanese supermarket is a...
|Stores / Malls||International District|
Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience
The only museum in the U.S. devoted to the Asian...
|Museums / Galleries||International District|
Browse All Seattle Sights
- Bainbridge Island
- Capitol Hill
- First Hill
- Phinney Ridge
- Seattle Center
- The Eastside
- International District
- Pioneer Square
- South Lake Union
- University District
- West Seattle
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's