Shopping in Seattle
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Shopping in Belltown
Savvy collectors shop here for authentic mid-century modern furniture...
|Household Items / Furniture, Gifts / Souvenirs||Belltown|
Gian DeCaro Sartoria
There is nothing quite like a bespoke suit to make a man look...
J. Gilbert Footwear
Wrap your feet in comfort and European styling by designers Thierry...
|Shoes / Luggage / Leather Goods||Belltown|
Karan Dannenberg Clothier
A favorite of Seattle executives and sophisticates, this boutique...
This tiny store on the same hip block as the Ace Hotel has a...
Artists, designers, and writers should hightail it to Paperhaus...
|Books / Stationery||Belltown|
If the person next to you on the bus isn't wearing North Face...
Singles Going Steady
If punk rock is more to you than anarchy symbols sewn on Target...
If you're not into the new-age earthy vibe found in so many day...
|Spa / Beauty||Belltown|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $131-$178 -- Seattle: Hilton Hotel w/City Views, Save 55% Expedia
- $179-$189 -- 4-Star Seattle Hotel over July Fourth Week Renaissance Seattle Hotel
- $19.99 per day -- Rent a Chevrolet Cruze in Seattle Sixt Rent a Car
- $176-$204 -- Downtown Seattle Hotel Through Summer — $176-$204 Holiday Inn Seattle
- $170-$195 -- Seattle 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 50% — $170-$195 Sheraton Seattle Hotel