- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
La Boucherie Review
As the retail and restaurant side of the "beyond organic" Sea Breeze Farm, this much-discussed outpost of ultralocal cuisine serves meats, poultry, and produce grown on or very close to the property. As a result, the menu is highly seasonal (changing twice weekly), but it always highlights Vashon's growers and farmers. The charcuterie plate is one of their most popular starters; it features all the pâtés they make in-house. Foodies who flock here swear by the pork chops, too. You can order off the a la carte menu (most items are $11) but the six course prix-fixe is the way to go. It's a tiny spot; reservations are essential.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am an Australian travelling to the West Coast for 4 weeks. Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary.... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more