Mobile AppDownload Seattle - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Brackenwood Gallery Review
Brackenwood is known for its fine art and well-known Pacific Northwest artists. You can see pieces by Georgia Gerber, a famed island sculptor whose bronze pieces are regionally famous; Western-themed paintings and prints by Bruce Morrow; exquisite stone sculpture by Sharon Spencer; and Northwest landscape paintings by Pete Jordan.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m a single female from the Dallas, TX area and I have more freedom to travel than friends and family, so I’m getting accusto... Read more
We arrived at the SeaTac Airport in the late morning, picked up the rental car and headed to Mukilteo for the state ferry to Whidbey Isla... Read more