Mobile AppDownload Seattle - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
First African Methodist Episcopal Church
First African Methodist Episcopal Church Review
Founded in 1886, the state's oldest African-American church and the community's nexus has operated out of this historic building since 1912. Their gospel choirs are among the city's best, and discussions with and among intellectuals, authors, artists, and the community are regularly scheduled. Rapidly growing church attendance (now around 1200 members) has led to an extra service out of a satellite site in Kent.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m a single female from the Dallas, TX area and I have more freedom to travel than friends and family, so I’m getting accusto... Read more
We arrived at the SeaTac Airport in the late morning, picked up the rental car and headed to Mukilteo for the state ferry to Whidbey Isla... Read more