- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The hipster quotient is high at this tiny, bi-level space around the corner from the Ballard Avenue hubbub. The space is Victorian drawing room chic but very short on furniture—don't come here if the prospect of standing all night turns you off. Hazlewood has a long list of specialty cocktails, and although they're not the best in the city, there is real skill behind the bar. Hazlewood can be frustrating—sometimes it's just too crowded—but it's worth peeking in on the way to or from dinner. If you hit it at the right low-key moment, it can be the best bar in Ballard.
- Address: 2311 NW Market St., Ballard, Seattle, WA
- Phone: 206/783–0478
- Location: Ballard
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are traveling to Thompson Falls, MT this summer to spend a couple of days with friends. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more