Mobile AppDownload Seattle - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Crossroads Shopping Center
Crossroads Shopping Center Review
Bellevue's most laid-back and least ritzy mall has become something of an old town square to the residential community around it. Midlevel retail, like Old Navy, Dress Barn, and Bed Bath & Beyond surround the open Public Market Stage and community rooms, where there's free live music, story hours, tax workshops, Tai Chi, knitting, and meditation workshops. A giant chessboard and playground are packed with families, and the Crossroads Cinema anchors the southeast corner. If you're hungry, there are more than 20 restaurants, or grab a bite at the farmers' market, Tuesdays noon–5, May through October.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m a single female from the Dallas, TX area and I have more freedom to travel than friends and family, so I’m getting accusto... Read more
We arrived at the SeaTac Airport in the late morning, picked up the rental car and headed to Mukilteo for the state ferry to Whidbey Isla... Read more