Mobile AppDownload Seattle - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Martin-Zambito Fine Art
Martin-Zambito Fine Art Review
David Martin and Dominic Zambito are well known in Seattle's art scene for expanding the study of regional Northwest art namely by uncovering little-known, unknown, or long-forgotten artists, many of them women and minorities. Their research has extended the history of the genre to the late 1800s, though most of the collection focuses on mid-century and early-20th-century works.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m a single female from the Dallas, TX area and I have more freedom to travel than friends and family, so I’m getting accusto... Read more
We arrived at the SeaTac Airport in the late morning, picked up the rental car and headed to Mukilteo for the state ferry to Whidbey Isla... Read more