- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Hotel Bellevue at Bellevue Club
At a Glance
- amazing gym and pools
- indoor and outdoor tennis courts
- complimentary town-car service to area shopping
- good on-site restaurant
- outside of downtown Bellevue
- hotel can feel a bit corporate
Check Rates from our Partners
The Hotel Bellevue at Bellevue Club Review
Fitness buffs will particularly enjoy the perks of this architectural jewel in downtown Bellevue because guests have use of the Bellevue Club's 200,000-square-foot private athletic club—though the luxurious rooms will please even travelers whose most strenuous form of exercise is lifting the remote. Deluxe rooms aren't terribly exciting, so upgrading is a good move here: Premium rooms have a fireplace and balcony; first-floor Club rooms have 20-foot ceilings and a pretty terra-cotta patio set amid landscaped gardens. Kids are pampered, too, with special youth amenities, classes, and camps.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary.... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more