Mobile AppDownload Seattle - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
This festive Mexican eatery is perfect if you're looking for a strong cocktail and some tasty Mexican nibbles—there is dynamite salsa to go with the chips, and excellent marinated pork-shoulder tacos and roasted poblano quesadillas. The Mexican chop-chop salad is also a huge hit. Barrio is nestled in the trendy Pike–Pine Corridor. The food isn't transcendent, but the hip (if noisy) ambience, attentive service, and more than 200 candles hand-lit every night make for a cool scene. Top off your meal with homemade churros. Barrio serves lunch, weekend brunch, and "half-off tequila" on Mondays. Hit up the very popular happy hour from 3 to 6 pm (there's a late-night one, too, with variable hours).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m a single female from the Dallas, TX area and I have more freedom to travel than friends and family, so I’m getting accusto... Read more
We arrived at the SeaTac Airport in the late morning, picked up the rental car and headed to Mukilteo for the state ferry to Whidbey Isla... Read more
Had originally planned on just walking on to the Ferry at Anacortes. Now, I'm considering taking the Clipper and then returning on Kenm... Read more