- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Seattle Hill House Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- free on-site parking
- gourmet breakfasts
- friendly staff
- owners don't live on-site
- room decor is only so-so
Check Rates from our Partners
Seattle Hill House Bed & Breakfast Review
Twin Victorian houses built by two brothers in 1903 offer eight cheery rooms, lovely common areas, and gourmet breakfasts. The B&B is done up in shades of springy pastels, with romantic furnishings, antique touches, and floral accents for a casual, comfortable effect. Each room is unique: the Ocean Mist Room is done in shades of blue and gray and has its own private deck. The large Violet room has a king-size bed and both a shower and a tub. The lovely deck off the dining room is open to all guests.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary.... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more