- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Seattle Hill House Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- free on-site parking
- gourmet breakfasts
- friendly staff
- owners don't live on-site
- room decor is only so-so
Seattle Hill House Bed & Breakfast Review
Twin Victorian houses built by two brothers in 1903 offer eight cheery rooms, lovely common areas, and gourmet breakfasts. The B&B is done up in shades of springy pastels, with romantic furnishings, antique touches, and floral accents for a casual, comfortable effect. Each room is unique: the Ocean Mist Room is done in shades of blue and gray and has its own private deck. The large Violet room has a king-size bed and both a shower and a tub. The lovely deck off the dining room is open to all guests.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more