- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Maxwell Hotel
At a Glance
- free parking and shuttle
- complimentary bikes
- some rooms have great views of the Space Needle
- hotel is on a busy street
- pool and gym are tiny
- guests complain of low water pressure
Check Rates from our Partners
The Maxwell Hotel Review
This is the hotel for visitors frequenting the Seattle Center for opera or the ballet, or going to Teatro Zinzanni, whose huge, colorful tent is just steps from the hotel. The tiled pineapple on the floor of the lively, open lobby is a symbol of hospitality—don't miss the free pineapple-flavored mini-cupcakes and coffee served every afternoon. Rooms are colorful and funky, with argyle-print chairs and outlines of chandeliers painted on the walls. Among the room amenities are Keurig coffee machines and a microwave with a complimentary bag of popcorn.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more