- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Maxwell Hotel
At a Glance
- free parking and shuttle
- complimentary bikes
- some rooms have great views of the Space Needle
- hotel is on a busy street
- pool and gym are tiny
- guests complain of low water pressure
Check Rates from our Partners
The Maxwell Hotel Review
This is the hotel for visitors frequenting the Seattle Center for opera or the ballet, or going to Teatro Zinzanni, whose huge, colorful tent is just steps from the hotel. The tiled pineapple on the floor of the lively, open lobby is a symbol of hospitality—don't miss the free pineapple-flavored mini-cupcakes and coffee served every afternoon. Rooms are colorful and funky, with argyle-print chairs and outlines of chandeliers painted on the walls. Among the room amenities are Keurig coffee machines and a microwave with a complimentary bag of popcorn.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are 3 familes (15 at most in group) traveling August 4-11. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more