- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Assaggio Ristorante Review
Suited-up Downtown lunch and after-work crowds love this straightforward Italian eatery for its elegant, white-tableclothed aesthetic; very reliable dishes; extensive (if expensive) wine list; and welcoming, sometime loud, ambience. It's not the super trendy spot that many of its neighbors are, which makes this bustling, upscale-without-being-overly-uptight eatery a pleasant place for a meal. Start with tender calamari or prosciutto with fresh melon; the papparadelle cinghial (wild boar ragu served over wide, flat noodles) is popular, as is the housemade gnocchi Gorgonzola. Pizzas and salads are also on the menu, as well as a well-executed tiramisu.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more