Mobile AppDownload Seattle - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Jade Garden Review
Dim sum enthusiasts, take note: this is the spot in the I.D. for spongy BBQ pork buns, walnut shrimp, chive dumplings, congee, and sticky rice. There's no doubt that the waits are long and the atmosphere is lacking, but when you're craving dim sum (served 9 am to 3 pm daily) this is the place to go. Avoid the mad rush at lunchtime and go to the Wing Luke museum while everyone else is eating, then try for a table closer to 2 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m a single female from the Dallas, TX area and I have more freedom to travel than friends and family, so I’m getting accusto... Read more
We arrived at the SeaTac Airport in the late morning, picked up the rental car and headed to Mukilteo for the state ferry to Whidbey Isla... Read more